Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Tiki Barber Has Lost His Damn Mind


First, in the middle of the freakin' 2006-2007 season, you announce you are retiring...and start making snide comments about your coach and teammates. Can someone say T.O.esque behavior??



Next, as a sports commentator, you dog out Eli and say he wasn't a leader and that his leadership skills were almost comical.



Now?? Now! NOW you say...and I quote, "If Tom Coughlin had not remained as head coach of the New York Giants, I might still be in a Giants uniform," "(Coughlin) robbed me of what had been the most important thing I had in my life, which was the joy I felt playing football. I had lost that. He had taken it away."



Grow the hell up PUNK! You don't let ANYONE take away something that is as important to you as you indicated football was.



If you really want to be a successful sports commentator, do us all a favor...talk about sports, don't use your new found podium to air your personal beefs with the Giants. Give us something original or put on another bikini and become a cover boy.



Tiki Barber, you have lost your damn mind!



No comments: